Have you ever wondered what it would be like to breathe underwater and explore our underwater world? To be able to get a closer look at the beautiful corals and marine life that surround us and fill our ocean planet? You can submerse yourself in a Discover Scuba Diving course today either in your hometown or favorite beach destination. This is an introductory course to scuba diving and you’ll learn some basic skills and what it takes to explore our blue planet. This is not a certification course.
What You Will Learn
- Gain knowledge of basic skills needed to dive under the the direct supervision of a PADI Instructor.
- Learn about the scuba equipment you will be using underwater.
- Find out what it’s like to take your first breaths underwater.
- Have fun exploring the underwater world and learning about marine life and coral species.
- Learn about how you can become a certified PADI Open Water Diver.
In order to participate in a PADI Discover Scuba Diving course, you must be a minimum of 10 years old. You will also need to fill out a PADI Medical Statement. The PADI Medical Statement ensures that you are in good physical and mental health to scuba dive. You may need your family physician to sign off on your medical statement before the start of your course.